Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"BIZZARE" Rant 3-30-11

Here's one for you parents out there..This story is either going to horrify or amuse you. If you are one of the latter please seek therapy!

A mother and father (I won't say from where) apparently had had enough. These people with an MPI (moron per inch) quotient of 100, decided that they would just "drywall" their three children into a bedroom!! The youngest being 4mos and the oldest 4yrs..

Are these mindless weeds posing as humans living out a 3 Stooges skit! (Oh please, don't tell me you don't know who the 3 Stooges are!)

How evil do your spawn have to be for you to decide to wall them up similar to an Edgar Allen Poe story?? I know in this era of children being special, entitled, disrespectful and lazy, that wanting to "wall" them up may be tempting, but there must be a "voice" somewhere in these walking vegetables brains that said, "this is not a good idea"! (I use the term "brains" loosely)

In an already difficult time for parents, teachers and others entrusted with our children's care, where if you look a child sideways they are screaming "abuse", these poster children for neutering have pushed the parental cause for discipline back to the stone age. If these "child-producers" (I refuse to use the term parents again!) are not a crawling example for "sterilization", I don't know who is!

Fortunately this story has a happy ending. At least to this incident. One of the children escaped and got help..how brave :-)

Well I've got to close...Hmmm.. did I unlock my son's chains this morning? I hope so.



Im Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment