Friday, March 11, 2011

NON Rant 3-11-10

Well, as usual I had a rant planned but reality stepped in.

As many of you know a major earthquake devaststed parts of Japan today, if you haven't heard this then you've been in a vacuum.

In light of this event and the personal tragedies it has spawned, I think a rant was insignificant and inappropriate. While watching this tradgedy unfold it became apparent that I need to keep the purpose of this rant in perspective and on mission, while not taking it too seriously.

 I think we all need to remember that the little annoyances and discourtesies we experience everyday are insignificant in the grand scheme of life. It is horribly obvious while watching today's events in Japan, that natural events could destroy everthing and everyone we hold dear in an instant.

So, please take time to appreciate your friends and family, and reflect on the blessings God has given you.

Let me be the first to tell all my friends and family how special they are to me, even if I don't say it often enough.

And please take a minute to pray for all the victims of this tradgedy and those in New Zealand and Haiti. Be thankful that although we all have problems, they could be worse.

God Bless, I'm Done

1 comment: