Friday, March 4, 2011

Health Concern Rant 3-04-11

I am very upset and concerned! I think I've found a serious health issue..In my wallet!

This morning when I stopped to get to gas I started to pull my credit card from my wallet and I felt resistance..I think the card was trying to hold on to the wallet, how crazy is that? (Oh, I saved $0.86 on a $56.00 tank of gas at Sam's club, be still my heart.)

My concern turned to alarm when I placed it in the pump card slot, and I could've sworn I heard it scream. Not only was it disquieting, it broke my heart! Lunch was also a sad affair as my card snapped at me when I tried to remove it from my wallet..What is going on?

I decided to have the card checked, because it was painfully obvious it wasn't feeling well. I took it to the bank to see if they could diagnose the problem. After looking at my bank statement we thought the card may just be "anemic", but on further examination we determined that it was "clinically depressed"

We determined that it's overworked! With the price of gas, milk, as well as food and other items at record levels and continuing to rise, the responsibility is just to much for this one card!

We decided it needs a couple of weeks off, and possibly at lotto win to recharge itself, but I can't afford to give it time off, as there is nothing to take it's place.

I really need to find a solution soon, before my card has a complete nervous breakdown. Any suggestions?

Please join me in prayer for it's speedy recovery!


I'm Done :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment