Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blind Rant 3-09-11

Ok, so tell me, how blind do you have to be to not only be using your truck's high beams and fog lights, but also the the cattle-catcher spotlights on the rollbar. All this on a well lit beltway at 6:30 AM.

The only reason I surmise he is blind, is that this bat-boy was on my bumper at 80MPH! It's obvious that with all the lights blasting he still needed a visual reference to keep from getting lost!

Hey you mushroom minded cave dweller, you really should get your eyes checked. Someone with that severe of a sight deficiency really could be endangering themselves, not to mention the high cost of replacing those bulbs. After all, the hotter a bulb burns the shorter the life. Just trying to help you out guano breath.

Another thing that makes me think he was blind, and a bat, is what I saw when he passed me. (he must have finally tuned his radar)

Well it looked like his seat was reclined and the shirt he was wearing was way to large. This gave the appearance of "bat-wings" His hat was on sideways, so it was obvious he could not see when he got dressed..Gee, I hope he had pants on! (didn't need that visual!)

Hey cave dweller, please be careful when you get out of the truck, we wouldn't want you to slip on any excess guano..

As an afterthought, I really don't care, and while your at it straighten your hat and put on a shirt that fits!

Your parents must be sooo proud.

I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment