Monday, May 30, 2011

"TAILGATING" Rant 5-31-11

Happy Memorial Day to all vet's and our prayers are with all we have lost.

On to the business at hand! has tailgating become an obsessive art form? I began to observe this childish phenomena last week when I had a plumbing truck damn near sitting in the bed of my truck at 65 MPH. Oh yea, did I mention he was TEXTING??? I coudn't even see the front grill of his truck! I guess one of his in-bred cousins sitting on the porch, told him as long as he could connect two pipes like a kid kinects set, he didn't need brains!

Since I didn't leave the house most of the weekend, I didn't observe much more until today when I decided to go wash my truck. It was a great day to get my truck washed as the car wash was almost empty..almost. I was pulling into the wash bay when a one-celled creature that was obviously spawned on a mud-flat, pulled in right behind me, again right on my bumper! The only thing I could surmise was that with the heat today, this creature was trying his best to return to his roots. He must have needed moisture and this was the closest thing to a mud-flat.. I know they are not trying to read anything, because I hate bumper stickers and refuse to put them on my truck!

I did get out of the truck and walk around the back to look. All I can think is that my truck has one irresistably sexy rear end! I never realized I had such a hot truck! Who knew I was the proud owner of such a vehicle! Are you jealous? Since I am now enlightened about the attraction of my vehicle, here are the ground rules..



If you want to meet my truck, ASK!  Please don't sniff like a dog in heat, it's dangerous!

I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment