Friday, May 20, 2011

"PEDESTRIAN" Rant 5-21-2011

Well, back to the "normal" rants :-) Ranting about politics is like kissing your sister! (apologies to my sisters)

Hey, have you ever noticed how drivers become confrontational pedestrians when they park? Yes, the same flat heads that show other drivers and pedestrians countless discourteousies when they drive their "anatomical extensions", become confrontational "knuckle dragging" pedestrians when the park.

You know which ones I mean. The "shrunken heads" that walk through the parking spaces when you are trying to park, and the ones that walk behind you, like you're clairvoyant when you're pulling out. Add to that the "invincible rodents" that scurry across a busy four-lane, or jaywalk against a red light, all the time giving you a sarcastic defiant look that says, "so, what are you going to do about it?"

I have discovered that I've possibly reached a time in my life that I carry enough insurance, and possibly have the financial means, to change the look on their faces as my truck's bumper split's their butt cheeks as I toss them through an imaginary set of goal posts. What a visual!

Imagine the look on their face as you chase them through traffic like they were a contestant in "Death Race 2000" (look it up). Cherish the moment as you fantasize about chasing one of these lazy examples of a slug across the street as they jaywalk in front of you, causing them to slide headfirst to the curb. Will they be safe or out?

You know what is really alarming?? I am actually smiling as I think of this stuff!..Hmmm..Maybe you better be careful when you cross the street, or be extremely fast!


I'm Done..or am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment