Monday, May 16, 2011

"CHIMPS IN A SUIT" Rant For 5-16-11

Has it really been 6 days since my last rant? Did you miss me? I guess I really don't need an answer to that!

You know, it disappoints me to rant on the same problem only with a new variation. I continue to be reminded that a whole new generation of non-caring "Chimps" is being raised in our neighboorhood, evidently by poop-throwing "Chimp" parents.

On Sunday morning I awoke to what was a beautiful morning, only to have the scene and mood destroyed when I looked out the window. There I saw the light pole which illuminates our intersection toppled across my neighbors lawn with the globe and broken glass strewn in the street. At first I thought that someone had turned the corner and lost control of their vehicle, (possibly a previous generation of "Chimps" driving too fast through the neighboorhood) but upon closer examination there were no skid marks on the street, or tire tracks in the grass leading to the pole, nor were there any significant dents in the pole itself.

Conclusion; It must have been the group of "Chimps" in training that were clustered outside like a rogue band last night. Obviously, it is mating season for the young "chimps", who must have been trying to show their  virility and dominance to the females of the band.

At some point they must have tried to show their tree swinging agility by substituting the pole in place of a tree, bringing it down in the process. I guess it continues to validate the adage that "you can put a suit on a chimp, but it's still a chimp"

Hey, it could have been worse, I could have had to clean poop from my car windows..hhhmm, maybe everyone should keep their windows closed when driving through our neighborhood!

In all seriousness, we should all know where our cildren are what they are doing!



I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment