Sunday, May 8, 2011

"MORE POLITICAL CORRECTNESS WHINING" Rant for 5-8-11

Hey all, Just a note to any Mom's reading this. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

OK, So I guess between driving and overblown politcal correctness, you can pretty much see what "frosts my cookies" the most.

I truly believe that if any group in this country has been wronged, it is the native americans, talk about stealing and plundering! I still can't figure out how you claim a country that you "discover" when there are indigenous people living there.

With that said, I think they should be embarrased by a leadership request that the goverment apologize to them for naming the operation related to Bin-Laden "Geronimo". They are offended that their legendary leader has been associated with a terrorist. Here is my opinion "GET OVER IT" In truth "Geronimo's" true name was "Goyaale" from the Chiricahua language meaning "One Who Yawns". Would they be more offended if we called him a "Sleepy Indian"? The name "Geronimo" was given to him by the Mexican's during a battle.

I think we need to be reminded that Goyaale was a warrior, responsible for the deaths of many Mexican's and American's in arguably defense of Apache lands. Thus ends the partial history lesson.

When did every indivdual and group in this country become such an annoying bunch of whiners? If we feel slighted in the least, we yell, stomp our feet and demand apologies or more. Oh Yea, and PLEEEASSSE don't say anything to our entitled children!

ATTENTION PEOPLE! If we don't get overt this ridiculous me..me..me fascination and start working together as Americans, there will be a lot more to worry about than if somone "offended" you.

Again, do we just not get it? We are going in the wrong direction! Don't think so, just look around you!

I'm Done

No comments:

Post a Comment