Thursday, February 3, 2011

Packaging Rant for 2-3-11

Ok, I admit it, I am probably not smarter than a 5th grader, but I'll bet most of you aren't either :-)

What sado-masochist invented @#$%& blister packaging??? This rubik's cube of product covering has been driving us over the edge for years...and is it me, or is it getting worse!

Have you tried opening the internal bag in a box of cereal, or how about a bag of potato chips? It's a freaking conspiracy! How come the only one that can open a child proof cap is a CHILD!

From the wrappings on a block of chedder cheese, and CD's, to the blister packs on cold tablets,  and Christmas toys, we are slowly being driven insane!! Whose behind it, what evil mastermind has targeted us for such torture? We need to know who could do such a thing? We need to think of the future of our children...and, oh wait.

Sorry, you need to disregard this rant, I was just reminded I work in the food packaging industry...Whoops my bad  :O

6 comments:

  1. Perhaps YOU could do something about all that packaging then! LOL I love your blog; I can always count on something to distract me from my latest annoyance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, Glad it amuses you. feel free to share it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, I even got the date wrong :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a "blistering" slam of packaging, Mike. You could probably even recycle it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steve,
    Look at your comedic self :)

    ReplyDelete