Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Disturbing Rant for 2-15-11

As happens so often I had a planned rant for today until once again an event changed my mind..

This one really angers and disturbs me and it should you.

A CBS reporter covering Egypt for 60 minutes became the story. The fact that Laura Logan became the story is not the disturbing part, it's the blog responses that anger me!

Let's start by saying that Laura and her news crew were assaulted in Cairo,(not the first time either) they became separated, and Laura was trapped by a frenzied mob, which resulted in her being beaten and sexually assaulted. Some may say that since Laura is an attractive blonde covering a story in a middle eastern country, the likelihood of this happening was inevitable. If it had not been for about 20 women and the Egyptian army coming to her rescue the results could have been catastrophic.

The worrisome part are the responses by the "sick, mentally depraved" bloggers in this country. There were those that said she deserved it for being a blonde woman "flaunting" in front of muslim men (just a note; there are a lot of christians in Egypt also). Hey, Abdul, you want to think that way, return to your mud hut and do whatever you do with your camel! Others brought up her past which said she had an affair with a married man. What the hell difference does that make jello-brain ? These were some of the tamer comments, and I won't regale you with some of the others. Don't get me wrong there were some very supportive comments, and those people have my thanks and respect.

To the one brain-celled wacko's out there who hide behind these blogs I say, how would you feel if this happened to your wife or mother, or do you perverted SOB's fantasize about that! To the loser camel jockey's who still hold on to the belief that women are sub-human and are to be owned I say, GET THE HELL OUT OF THE U.S. and return to the nothing that you had! You give all the law-abiding middle eastern peoples that come here a bad name. Tell me how someone can pray five times a day and still believe it is ok to murder, maime and rape?

I am truly disappointed by the political correctness BS, that keeps us from sending these sand-flea's home in a row boat. I was thinking of apologizing if I offended anyone, but that would put me in the "politically correct" category so forget that! The crazy knuckle-draggers are the ones that should apologize.

I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment