Sunday, February 6, 2011

Bloodsuckers Rant For 2-06-11

Talk about over the top. How many ambulance chasing, bloodsucking attorney ads are needed on TV?

These vampires want you to believe that everything that goes wrong in your life is somebody else's fault and they are there to make it right! Don't believe it, these pocket-wringing con-men wouldn't help you if you were falling off a cliff, unless there was a buck in it. The outrageous fees these people charge are usually more than any settlement their clients receive. Hell, most of them didn't even pass the bar until their 3rd try.

I am tired of hearing that my headaches are caused by medical malpractice, that my upset stomach is caused by poor quality medication, and that the beef mix that Taco Bell serves is not a 100% beef! Surprise, if you are expecting 100% beef from a $.79 taco then I have land in the middle of the Chesapeake for sale.

What's the saying about lawyers? I would quote it but some "politically correct" moron would say I am advocating violence.

I'm Done

No comments:

Post a Comment