Monday, January 17, 2011

Rant For 1-17-11

Football is almost done, what a shame!

Item #1- So does anyone besides me find the "miscellaneous shop charges" on an auto repair bill just a little suspicious? This charge can run different percentages based on the amount of your invoice and there seems to be no rhyme or reason to it. They say it is to cover the "small items" like rags, grease etc. Hmmmm. How big of an adle-brained or lazy business owner do you have to be to not be able to figure out what you cost of doing business is? This is on par with the greasy tire sales people who add all the extra costs on to the price of a tire. ie; valve stems, mounting etc. And to top it off as usual, the GOVERNMENT ALLOWS IT!!. We should just start leaning over tables!

These greedy bottom feeders need to be forced to tell us what we are paying for item by item.

Item #2- So in the same vein as above, what a racket PSL's are! If I get this right, you are paying for the right/privilege to buy season tickets for a seat??? What happens if you elect not to buy the season tickets? Do we have donkey ears? If you want to pay for nothing send the money to me..I will gladly give you nothing for it. Some people believe that they are paying for the seat, and it is theirs, I don't believe this is true. Do you get the revenue when they sell the tickets for another event, I don't think so. They can also revoke the PSL for any minor infraction, look for this as they start wanting to "resell" the original PSL licenses for more than was originally paid. I would gladly buy season tickets if I didn't have to pay for PSL's...I just can't get over the feeling of being taken.

Wake up people stop feeding the hog!

No comments:

Post a Comment