Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rant 1-23-11

It's amazing how the little things just grate on you.

Today while opening the blinds and turning off the porch lights I noticed that a car was blocking part of our driveway. With my wife and I both parked in the driveway, it would block her in. You may think that this is no problem, until you look around and see the whole street is empty (as it is most of the time) on both sides.

This pin-headed discourteous moron is so @##$^^ lazy that he can't walk an extra 10 feet to his home, instead he chooses to block our driveway. I believe this is the same insensitive slug that cleared last years massive snowfall from around his car, and put it on my sidewalk! This guy has the brain power of chum! What has happened to our society that we no longer respect the other person's space or property? What the hell gives any of us the right to think we can do whatever we want no matter who it inconveniences? The continuing display of chimp behaviour around me is really frustrating and disappointing.

We all can either pay more attention to the daily common courtesies or be part the selfish pond-scum part of society..Our choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment