Thursday, April 21, 2011

"HANG UP" Rant 4-21-11

Hi All, Sorry I haven't ranted in a few days. I have had a bout with bronchitis and didn't have the energy.

Anyway, it seems we have attracted a "hang up" stalker! I'm sure you've all had experience with these mental midgets. Ours however seems extreme. This mouth-breathing offspring of pond scum finds it amusing to continuosly dial upwards of 20+ times a day!

Apparently my daughter has been experiencing the same problem for a long time. I am assuming this is the same bottom feeder that is calling us. We also have an idea of who this product of toxic waste is.

What is more surprising is the lack of legal measures you can take to stop it. If these missing links of society block their number, there is virtually nothing you can do to stop them! If you call the police they want a phone number before they can investigate. On the other hand, the phone company won't divulge a phone number without a warrant! How F@#%$ ridiculous is this scenario.

Hey just a warning soup for brains..We continue to explore the options. It's just a matter of time ;P

I'm Done..for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment