Friday, April 8, 2011

"HACKING" Rant For 4-08-11

I am becoming increasingly concerned about the security and safety of our electronic records. It seems the more security measures put in place the more breaches there are!

Case in point, this week I received not one but two notifications that my email information had been hacked. What is disturbing about this is that the notifications came from my cell phone provider and my bank. Apparently they both use the same third-party marketing firm!

Although both (generically produced) email messages assured me that no vital or personal information was breached, I am not buying it! These are two instutuions that have access to vital finacial and personal information, and your telling me they just give it to a third party marketing firm?

Hey you behemouth versions of  carnival shell game, how can you tell me that no personal information was breached! Your selling our email addresses to a third party company (Epsilon) that is most likely based overseas. Do you really believe that these sweat shop environment telemarketers care about the security of an american consumer?? How stupid do you really believe we are??

I am checking my agreements because I am pretty confident that I "opted out" of your ridiculous marketing scams..

Maybe we need to look at prepaid phones and keeping our money buried in the yard!



I'm Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment