Thursday, February 23, 2012

"WHERE ARE THE COPS?" Rant for 2-23-12

Good Morning. I hope everyone is well.

I need to make everyone aware of a crime that travels under the radar. I think it's time the police stop being distracted by the "petty" crimes of murder, assault and fraud. Terrorism could also take a back seat to the "HEINOUS" crime I have been subjected to!

They need to increase the resources and manpower to prevent the dangerous, unsettling, and nefarious crime of "GROCERY THEFT"! YES, GROCERY THEFT!!

What the hell are you laughing at????  Maybe many of you have experienced this assualt on your efforts to refill your pantry, but I have not! These "BAG-GRABBING TROLLS" have really irked me!

The day was proceeding as normal when I stopped at the store to buy items for dinner. Who could have forseen the events that what shake me to the core. After spending time at the deli counter with crying babies and a "walker-wielding" senior, who ran over my foot while smiling, (I think she did it on purpose!) I headed for the checkout.

After checking out and heading home I found I was a bag short..I thought I had forgotten it and headed back to the store. Then I realized that I had only two bags when I left the store, because that was what was on the counter. When I asked the checkout girl about the other bag, she told me that the person in front of me probably took it, and that it happens all the time. WHAT??? She then directed me to the courtesy counter to solve my dilemma.

Do you know how embarrassing it is to tell a young woman that someone stole "YOUR MEAT"!!! I felt so humiliated and ashamed. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL???

I want these "SEWER LIZARDS" captured and tortured!

HEY, STOP LAUGHING, IT COULD'VE BEEN YOUR MEAT!



I'M DONE!

2 comments:

  1. So . . . someone else beat you to your meat??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, Since you are a man of the cloth, I will not give you my crass response :)

    ReplyDelete