Thursday, August 4, 2011

"MORE CHIMPS" Rant for 8-4-11

Well Good Evening Everyone! I know I haven't been "Ranting".  Did you miss me? I don't think I want to know. :)

I hope you don't think I've been ignoring you, but with work issues and life, I have been a little overwhelmed. That really is unusual for me. But enough, let's move on. I thought since I'm a little rusty, (no comments please!) I would start out with one of my favorite subjects, the inconsiderate CHIMPS that plague us all.

I think we all have the preconceived notion that the "CHIMP" is a knuckle dragging neanderthal that thinks he should be able to do whatever he wants, wherever he wants, no matter who it annoys...

 I recentlylearned however, as John Pinette would say, NAY-NAY. The "CHIMPS" have permeated every segemnt of our society like insidous "BODY SNATCHERS" taking us by surprise when we least expect it. But on with the story!

Like most men I appreciate an attractive woman, and in the summertime even more so, so when I pulled into the Dunkin Donuts to get my usual extra large decaf, (no comments, could you imagine if I consumed large quatities of caffeine?) I was pleasantly surprised by four attractive woman standing by a Mercedes. These were woman of obvious class and substance, not a hair out of place, and no Wal-Mart fashions here. I remember being impressed, but THIS LASTED LESS THAN A MINUTE!

 Why you ask? Because my fellow humanoids, these pretentious offspring of the upper crust, emptied all the trash from the Mercedes, including bottles, on to the parking lot! They then just climbed into the Mercedes and left! Obviously these female "CHIMPS" felt the rest of us were there to clean up after them. The Manager of the 5 Guys restaurant came out of his store to protest, but they had quickly drove off.

This made me angry, not only because of their disregard for the property of others, but also because they had replaced a pleasant memory of four attractive young women on a sunny summer day with a memory of  four female "CHIMPS" THROWING POOP!


The picture is after the 5 Guys Manager started cleaning up!

I'M DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment