Wednesday, March 11, 2015

THE EVIL ENTITY RANT 3-11-15

Here's Today's Rant: This one covers the "Evil Entity" along with it's equally "Equally Evil" cohorts that inhabit my house. Although this time-sucking, stress causing master of mayhem has it's tentacles throughout the house, It seems to have taken up residence in my home office, where it and it's cohorts can thwart my every move. I was thinking of calling an exorcist, but decided throwing it out the window would be a more satisfying act! If you haven't guessed it yet, I am talking about my computer and it's related minions, the printer, the scanner and to not leave out the most insidious sidekick, the router. They have truly turned what was supposed to be a relaxing morning into a demon filled trip through hell. I decided to be merciful and not destroy these puppets, but to go after the puppet master itself instead. Yes, that's right COMCAST INTERNET....GGGRR


I'M DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment