Wednesday, September 28, 2011

"CHIMPDOM AT IT'S FINEST" RANT FOR 9-28-11

I know..I know..It's been awhile. So much happening so little time :)

Well just as you start to relax you are reminded of the continued depths of "MORONIC" behavior that the "CHIMPS" can display!

These failures of a human gnome experiment have found a new way to amuse themselves while they are in the drunken stupor of "CHIMPDOM". Prepare yourselves for the latest wonderous tale of "URBAN CHIMPS" in the wild!

I awoke a few days ago to the sound of what in my sleepy state, I thought was gunfire, and I was intially alarmed! Had we been transported to the wild west, or worse to Baltimore city? As my head cleared and I began to investigate, keeping my head low of course, I found it was our resident "POOP THROWING CHIMPS", having what they thought was fun by setting off fireworks.

Now normally the fireworks don't bother me because they run out very quickly, but the "JACKASS" twist the "CHIMPS" put on it this time concerned me! Hold on, I am getting there. They were firing them at houses in the area, and anytime they got close to a house they would jump up and down and start laughing and hollering like they were in a shooting gallery! Oh yea, my house was not spared their inebriated aim.

Fortunately these "LIMITED BRAIN CELLED MAMMALS" that even chimps would be ashamed of, didn't do any harm (although there was fireworks debris in my yard). Someone must have called the police, because they ended their "ARTILLERY BARAGE" simulation abruptly!

Seriously, how brain dead stupid do you have to be to put your neighbors at risk of a fire? The debris in my yard was buries about 1 1/2 in in the ground!

These "PEOPLE" are truly wasted sperm.



I'M DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment